SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
We are hiring a senior .NET developer to become part of our team. As a core member of our team you will have the chance to contribute among different dimensions including: conceptualization, development, research, and implementation. We are looking for someone who lives and breathes technology, someone who codes on the weekends and is extremely passionate about learning. You should have excellent communication skills and feel at home in both technical and business discussions.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- 5-10 Years C# development experience
- Passionate about technology
- Great communicator
- Solid understating of nTier architecture
- Solid understanding of coding patterns and best practices
- Experience with Web API and ASP.NET MVC
- SQL server experience a plus
- Willing to learn
IT RECRUITERS AND ACCOUNT MANAGERS
LyncStream is hiring for entry level IT Recruiters and Account Managers. Ideal candidates must possess an interest in Recruiting, Technology, Sales and Marketing.
Recruiting: Identify and develop and network of Information Technology (.NET Development) professionals by employing a recruiting strategy that involves various tools and techniques to include: Networking, Job Boards, Referrals, Social Media, Cold-Calling, etc.
- Interview and qualify candidates through assessing technical skills and cultural fit
- Continually contact IT candidates to inform them of new job opportunities
- Facilitate onboarding procedures and negotiate compensation requirements
Sales: Develop and build relationships with new and existing clients to generate job orders and sales leads by employing an effective sales strategy that utilizes various tools and techniques to include: Marketing, Social Media, Cold-Calling, Referrals, etc.
- Maintain communication with client partners and consultants regarding assignment details, client expectations and consultant performance
- Responsible for achieving high customer service through timely and effective response to client needs
1 year of experience in business development, sales or recruiting
IT experience (preferred)
Bachelor’s degree (preferred)